Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Olive Dog Sleepover

I've had painters at the mainland house all of last week and they're still finishing up. The house is also getting ready for new floors (the old ones yanked out), so it's a minefield of exposed nails, staples and the like, not very dog friendly.

Case in Point - This is a nail UNDERNEATH the step and it still grabbed a tuft of Schnauzer hair:
Olive has been staying with my daughter and son-in-law at their new home in Oceanside. There's a big backyard filled with a large expanse of green grass there, which is rare both on the island and in Laguna.
I sure do miss her, so Jillian emailed me these photos today, showing how much my doggie enjoys the novelty of green grass...
As you might imagine, there's a happy "Wookie" sound that goes along with all that enthusiasm.
Here she is flipped back over, fluffed up from the exuberance!

It's difficult to get a good shot of a black dog...but apparently easier when they're encrusted with grassy bits. I love my happy Giant Schnauzer...and my kids.

No comments: